I really don't care at all. For one thing, it seems so random. I will post something that really matters to me, and that I have put a lot of thought and care into writing, and get almost no response. Then I will post something really trivial, written in haste, and kind of stupid, really, and get tons of likes.
On the other hand, when other people post, I am MOST likely to "like" it if no one else has- because I feel sorry for them, regardless of whether or not I actually do like it.
I do not keep track of my "friends" count. I do not know how many people follow me. I also did not realize until camp the etiquette of Twitter- that if someone follows you, you should follow them back. I guess it matters a lot to some people- I follow one guy who always tweets out a thank you to all his new followers every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment